The second of the 10 characteristics of a ‘Claim our Best’ attitude is:
An attitude of belief in ourselves!
Our thoughts feelings and actions say, I’m not here by accident. I am unique. There is no other ME in this world! Therefore I have something to offer that no one else does!
This belief in our uniqueness causes us to invest the time, resources and effort to identify what we’re really good at and passionate about. And to put ourselves out there and make a ruckus like nobody else can! So what if you’re different? It’s who you are and what you bring to the world that nobody else can duplicate.
My personal thoughts:
- I’m really good at connecting with people.
- I’m a good writer and communicator.
- I’m an encourager.
- I’m a good learner.
- Much of my learning has been around developing our human potential.
- I believe in our infinite potential.
- It’s easy for me to see how we’re all connected and need each other.
- I’m a good leader.
- I want to champion a great cause.
- I’m passionate about seeing others rise above their limited thinking and limited self-beliefs and ‘Claim Their Best’.
What are you really good at and passionate about?
Are you putting yourself out there?