The ninth of the 10 characteristics of a ‘Claim our Best’ attitude is:
The attitude of Persistence.
Seeing ourselves living into our vision successfully. – It’s creating the vision by using our imagination to visualize what this looks and feels like for us to achieve our highest good and holding this image until it becomes a reality.
How long? As long as it takes! Through the ups and downs. The good and the bad. The positive and the negative. The wins and the losses. Through the fear and the failure.
- I will hold the image of what it looks and feels like to ‘Claim my Best’ everyday.
- I will take intentional steps toward it’s achievement daily. I will prioritize and focus my life towards this end daily.
- I will not quit until its accomplished.
- I will work and tweak my vision as I go along.
- Life is a fight for territory and It’s not over until win!. I’m not going to stop until it is done. And when that happens my adjusted vision will take me further as I continue to ‘claim my best’.