“It’s always too soon”. – Seth Godin
Whatever it is you’re trying to launch. Don’t make the mistake I’ve made of waiting until you have it all together or all figured out.
You only delay the process or never begin, and the truth is you will not figure it all out before you start.
“When you do the thing — you learn to do the thing”. – Paul Martinelli
Get comfortable with starting when you don’t have all the answers or all the pieces of the puzzle put together. Launch out. You will get the answers as you move ahead.
- Your new product
- Your new sales approach
- Your customer retention strategy
- Your marketing strategy
- Your new and improved website
- Your social media strategy
- Your blog
- Your new career
- Your new niche market
- Your new accounting system or any type of system for that matter
- Your personal development program
- Your leadership development
- Your public speaking
- Your ideal prospect
- Your diet and exercise program
It’s always too soon. Starting when it’s too soon is the right time to start.
Take the next step… and keep taking the next step to move it forward…
That’s the way to get it done.
It’s always too soon.