The sixth of the 10 characteristics of a ‘Claim our Best’ attitude is:
The attitude of expectancy.
It’s first of all having the understanding that what we expect — we get. And then more importantly and much harder said than done is having the intentionality and awareness to expect what it is we want.
We have the vision right, but now we have to expect and live from the vision. This is hard because our tendency is to expect the results that we already have in our lives or to focus so much on the lack of it that we produce more of the same, without even realizing it. I’ve been there! – And didn’t know this was why I was producing the same results over and over.
That is why it’s so important first of all to describe the vision and then to live from the vision. — Make decisions, take on the thinking, beliefs and habits as the person in your vision would. – Easier said than done. Simple but hard. Requires a higher level of awareness and that we take control.
Some personal thoughts:
- I expect abundance to flow to and through me. My intention is to remind myself daily of the abundance of the ocean, the sand and the shells as the representation of the abundance of God and the world we live in.
- I expect to have the answers.
- I expect to have something meaningful to share with you through this medium everyday.
- I expect to make a difference.
- I expect the right people to come into my life.
- I expect the positive.
- I expect that I am fully resourced to achieve my highest good and I affirm the positive steps I’m making towards this intentionally.
- The degree to which I truly expect these things, determines the degree to which they actually show up in my life.