By Faith Implies:
- Belief and trust in God.
- A heavenly focus.
- An opportunity to demonstrate our trust and to glorify and please God.
- Not having all the answers. No guarantees. Fear. Risk. Chance.
- The odds may be against us.
- There is an opportunity to step out, blaze the trail, lead and add value to others.
- An open mind, humility, love, action, patience and perseverance.
- Unity. Brotherhood. Being one in Spirit and purpose.
- Choices we make.
- Growth and the path to fulfillment of purpose.
- Experiencing the power of God.
The more we act by faith… the more by faith, we will act. Yet what we do by faith is tested and challenged daily.
What are you doing… how are you living by faith?
I encourage and challenge you to make a list (and keep it near) of the things you are doing by faith.
If you would like to share something on your list, please do so, we would love to hear.