Recently I’ve been encouraging others to, “bring it.” And I would like to encourage you to step up to the plate, gut it up, and volunteer your potential.
On what basis?
- You are special: Created with a unique combination of passion, talents, personality and experience. There is no one just like you. Bring your uniqueness!
- People depend on you: If you don’t bring it, they will miss out. Bring it for your family, your friends, coworkers, and customers, maybe that person living on the other side of the world whom you don’t even know. Bring it for them!
- Success doesn’t jump up and grab you: You have to be intentional. Invest in yourself, discover, develop, learn, grow and change. Like the diamond has to be polished, you have to think, act and feel differently. Bring it out!
- It requires courage: Fear and discouragement may paralyze or hold you back. We have to stare them in the face, be strong and courageous and bring it!
- All of us want our lives to count for something, to make a difference!
When we bring our full potential, we all win. Together we strengthen the world.
We need you!