I decided to expand on what I have come up with, as the 10 characteristics of a ‘Claim your best’ attitude and will expand on one each day.
So I’ll start with the attitude: I am worthy of personal development. – Growth is the only guarantee that tomorrow will get better and I am worthy of this.
Here are my personal thoughts and plan regarding this:
- I am learning, growing and changing everyday. This is a choice that we get to make.
- I will answer these two questions about my day everyday:
- What did I love?
- What did I learn?
- I will remind myself everyday that I am worthy! I am fearfully and wonderfully made. The Father of creation lives in me and believes in me. He died for me to free me up from putting myself down and from focusing on my limitations and mess ups. This demonstrates His love and belief in me and shows that in his eyes, I am worthy.
- I will participate in a community of other learners.
- I will invest in and engage in personal development programs from the John Maxwell Team and Empowerment Mentoring Team and others on an ongoing basis.
- I am becoming the person capable of achieving my highest good. I understand that by my fruit you will know who I am. And who I am determines the results I experience. So another question I must ask myself daily is, “how is that working for me?” – Results don’t lie.
Claiming our best starts with believing that we are worthy of and investing in our personal development. If I don’t make that happen who will? And if not now, when?
I look forward to being on the call with you this evening! If you haven’t registered there is still time! Register here.
Claim your best!